At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions.
Take the opportunity to work with prestigious Clients from various industries and to be with the project from day one! You will work in inspiring environment, among supportive and brave people learning from each other.
As a Senior sourcer , you will support the process of hiring talent by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists.
Key accountabilities & desired experience:
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilizing a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) §
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilize networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates (i.e. referrals from referrals, cold-calling, etc.)
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum effectiveness
- Engage, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source. candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilizing social networking sites to successfully source candidates.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity.
- Demonstrable recruitment experience ideally within an in-house, RPO or MSP capacity
- Fluency in English is a must!
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries (Have you seen our clients’ portfolio?).
- Clear and stable career path and work environment supporting work-life balance (We all know how important it is in current situation, wouldn’t you agree?)
- Professional training program and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunity to get engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy –assistant, who will support you during y our first weeks with us.
- Private medical care, life insurance, additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.
If you're passionate about the candidate experience do not hesitate and apply!