We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
At AMS we value authenticity, bold ideas and passion for recruitment. We are looking for agile and quality-oriented people, who strive to build best-in-class recruitment solutions. We value our employees’ ability to withstand challenges and work out creative solutions.
Find out why AMS is a great place to work on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreAMS
As a Senior Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
- Leading an end-to-end recruitment.
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of channels, searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates
- Facilitating the interview and selection process
- Ensuring quality shortlists are prepared and delivered in a timely manner
- Building and strengthening relationships with Hiring Managers through resource planning, job specification, other recruitment activities
- Consulting with Hiring Managers on hiring needs and priorities
- Identifying process improvements and managing client expectations
- Ensuring candidate and hiring manager great experience by frequent updates and communication
- Producing timely and accurate management information, keeping system updated
- Deliver results against client SLAs, KPIs and team objectives
- Participating in the market mapping project.
Skills & Experience:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Experience in working directly with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, candidates, clients and teammates
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Strong customer focus and the ability to manage client stakeholders.
- An analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach.
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer