We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a Senior Recruiter or Recruiter, you will ensure that we are delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The role will involve liaising with the client on a day-to-day basis, managing workload as well as putting together innovative resourcing strategies to meet their expectations entirely.
We are looking for someone who will support our Polish portfolio IT clients like Aptiv, ABB, Hitachi Energy, Accenture and many others. You will be responsible for leading end-to-end recruitment processes in Polish market supporting various IT roles.
This is a remote opportunity based in Poland. There is also an option for an office based roles as well as hybrid.
Skills & Experience:
1) We will read your application form and CV carefully and decide whether your experience is suitable for the role. We will contact you with the feedback within few days.
2) If successful after stage 1, we will organize a phone call to hear more about you and your motivation as well as to provide you with more information about us and the role. This will also be time for you to ask us some questions.
3) If both sides are happy to move to the next stage, we will organize an online interview with our Hiring managers. The meeting will take around 1 hour.
4) If successful the next stage will be an interview with the client.
5) Should the feedback be positive, you will receive an offer call from your recruiter who will provide you all the details. Otherwise, we will also provide you with the details why this time we couldn’t have chosen you.