We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a IT Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertake market mapping projects.
You will join one of our teams supporting our IT clients (Aptiv, ABB, Hitachi Energy, Accenture, etc) and drive sourcing activities on the Polish & EMEA markets in the IT sector.
This is a remote opportunity based in Poland.
Skills & Experience:
1) We will read your application form and CV carefully and decide whether your experience is suitable for the role. We will contact you with the feedback within few days.
2) If successful after stage 1, we will organize a phone call to hear more about you and your motivation as well as to provide you with more information about us and the role. This will also be time for you to ask us some questions.
3) If both sides are happy to move to the next stage, we will organize an online interview with our Hiring managers. The meeting will take around 1 hour.
4) If successful the next stage will be an interview with the client.
5) Should the feedback be positive, you will receive an offer call from your recruiter who will provide you all the details. Otherwise, we will also provide you with the details why this time we couldn’t have chosen you.