We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team in Poland (Warsaw, Poznań, Białystok, Szczecin, Gdańsk). The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace in which everyone enjoys their work.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least one year of experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Innovative mindsight with excitement about assuming high levels of responsibility
- Maturity and ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Support functional processes like new employee adaptation, assessment, career and salary planning, bench management, and offboarding
- Foster a congenial and friendly employee-employer relationship
- Host regular one-on-one meetings with employees
- Assist in implementing and further developing performance review process
- Conduct negotiations and resolve possible conflicts in an effective and professional manner
- Manage employee communication and feedback
- Work to formulate and implement miscellaneous company policies and procedures
- Analyze and report on various data connected to HR processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Professionally grow and develop your career across a range of activities, and develop greater technical skills
- Be a mentor or speaker, participating in continuing education and development — a fulfilling opportunity with financial perks and incentives
- Advance your English skills with language lessons and the support and collaboration of native speakers
- Participate in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events — be part of our active community
- Active leadership team — always on hand to listen, engage with and regularly interact — valuing your input and suggestions
- Your ideas and initiatives are heard! Everyone matters at Exadel, and we believe everyone should be encouraged to be proactive and share their ideas
- Exadel is a big family. We care about each other, and we support and protect our team members. We have a strong sense of shared identity, values, history, and a tradition of flexibility and empowerment. We participate in significant industry and life events
- Work-life balance — we value the fact that our employees live multi-faceted lives that are not limited to their careers; the company goes the extra mile to support our family, our physical and mental health, and stimulate interest and understanding with hobbies, friendships, and interests that go beyond task-based working life.