We are looking for a Recruiter who will be responsible for taking a lead role in supporting key clients within all business lines for our Client in Wroclaw. They will partner with Hiring Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract and hire the best talent (both internally and externally) for roles at all levels within these areas.
- Provide expertise and insight, creating - proactive ‘Talent Acquisition’ solutions that execute with increased speed and accuracy
- Utilize & initiate candidate sourcing methodologies, in a pure recruitment/'headhunter-like' approach, to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Partner across client and COE Talent teams - leverage planning tools, to attract/deploy a diverse range of top talent into critical-to-success positions.
- Deliver market-leading Cost-Per-hire (CpH) through the use of social media, and databases & manage talent pools, referrals, attraction methods, and processes.
- Support Corporate Diversity & Inclusion activity through branding, events, social media, etc.
- Learn and administer all staffing-related policies and procedures, including referral activity, required risk-related steps to the process, and understanding changes that impact their role and the Hiring Managers.
- Continue to drive and deliver scalable, simplified processes with enhanced automation.
- Proven track record in In-house Recruitment, with experience of leading on volume recruitment from entry to Vice President a level hiring, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Individual contributor recruiting position requires extensive recruiting experience, ideally with a background in Operations recruitment
- Proven track record in building cross-border relationships across multiple business lines, including influencing at a senior level and high-touch communication methods.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes/operations.
- Experienced in working with online hiring tools (such as Taleo), and highly competent with all available workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing capabilities.
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Opportunity for professional development in the area of recruitment/HR
- Close co-operation with a range of internal teams, external suppliers, and other parties;
- Contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Training regarding the process/guiding principles, the companies, and policies across the globe