We are seeking a proactive, agile and target-oriented Talent Sourcing Specialist.
We have ambitious growth plans, so we are looking for someone who is motivated to help build our company across our global markets with excellent talent.
- Build solid, strategic relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build balanced pipelines of candidates to fill current openings
- Source and attract candidates through building partnerships, direct approach, referrals, leveraging recruitment platforms and social media tools to source top candidates across key markets for our Publishing business
- Manage the candidate process ensuring a positive interaction with our company
- Advocate for equity and inclusion in the hiring process and ensure all candidate pipelines are representative of the talent market
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for key hiring areas and locations
- Provide regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to liaise and develop relationships with hiring managers, and be a collaborative team player, working closely with other People Experience Team members.
- German or French language required at Level B2/C1
- Demonstrated experience in a Talent Sourcing Specialist role
- Demonstrated experience of developing and driving diverse attraction strategies
- Familiarity with a variety of ATS systems, recruitment platforms and social media tools
- Strong service orientation with great attention to detail
- Results and outcome-oriented
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle high volume recruitment
- Experience working in an international organization is a plus
- International environment
- You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- Key Benefits
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Flexible working framework and remote working opportunities
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- Access to Headspace app