ScaleneWorks, founded in 2010, is one of the most rapidly evolving Recruiting Process Redesigning and Outsourcing organizations, providing both global and domestic staffing services. Scalene now manages Talent Acquisition processes for a number of well-known global brands and has made its mark through growth and sustainability.
As part of our European expansion strategy and client business wins, several opportunities have arisen in Poland.
As a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for a number of our domestic and international clients, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, and ensuring the successful placement of individuals, as well as managing the candidate through onboarding.
- Source and screen profiles against select criteria
- Conduct first round telephone-based screening
- Conduct high level competency-based interviews
- Track lifecycle of candidate from sourcing through to onboarding
- Manage offer negotiation process, ensuring candidate is successfully onboarded at the client location
- Manage vendors, including job boards and recruitment agencies
- Set up processes, tracking and metrics tailored to each client
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Strong excel skills and working with ATS systems
- Self starter with a passion for learning
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to provide creative solutions
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
- Strong excel skills
What do we offer:
- Competitive Work environment with an opportunity to work with some of the most progressive minds in the industry.
- An opportunity to grow and learn - both non-technical and technical skills
- Best in class Variable Pay and industry benefits
- Exciting ESOP plans and profit sharing options
- Hybrid mode of working
- Necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, access to global & local systems and databases, etc.)
- Openness to new ideas and non-schematic actions