Are you looking for new possibilities for growth and development? Do you wish to work with a team of passionate, driven and energetic people? Do you want to have a real impact on an organisation you’re working for? If so, you can’t miss being a part of Semantive during those exciting times.
We are a professional services consulting company providing services to transform clients organisations into data-informed organisations. We’re growing rapidly (in the last 12 months we’ve doubled in size) and implement changes and new processes to better our work every day. There's plenty of room for your ideas and innovation, so join us!
We invite you to participate in our scaling-up process. You will have a chance to join exciting projects, learn process and project management and develop skills in strategy execution.
Help us in building Semantive by joining Karolina, Mariola and Agnieszka as Finance & Administration Specialist. You will be working in close cooperation with Agnieszka - our Head of Operations, who has previously worked in corporate banking for more than 16 years. Agnieszka has vast experience and specialist knowledge she will gladly share with you!
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- PAYROLL: maintaining and streamlining billing processes, payment of salaries, payroll clearance, communication with the accounting office, preparation of personnel documents, employee contracts etc.
- CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS: maintaining contact with contractors, our law firm, billing offices, financial institutions and clients
- FINANCE & SETTLEMENT: budgeting processes, financial controlling; developing, optimization and maintaining tools and processes to support the work of the organisation
- PERSONNEL: conducting employee onboarding processes, drafting employment contracts, providing necessary work tools
- ADMINISTRATION: organising travel arrangements, including booking flights and accommodation
What we are looking for:
- min. 3 years of strong experience in a similar position (HR administration, accounting, payroll or finance area)
- advanced knowledge of Excel (creating and working on pivot tables is no problem for you)
- location in Warsaw a must, since there can be situations in which you’ll be needed in our Warsaw office
- ability to understand financial analytics and financial statements
- native level of Polish and very good command of English in order to communicate freely with English-speaking employees, read and draft documentation and handle communication in English with Clients
- good organisation of work & accuracy
- ability to dynamically adapt to changes (for example taking on additional tasks when required) and willingness to learn every day
- nice to have: basic knowledge of Polish labour and civil law (ability to read a contract with understanding, understanding contract clauses)
Perks & benefits:
- opportunity for further development
- friendly and agile work environment with a non-corporate culture
- participation in trainings (individual training budget - 3600 PLN + 2 full paid days for training or certification)
- private healthcare package and sports subscription
- English classes
- hybrid work
- flexible working hours
Join us & help us in building an amazing organisation!