Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland, made of the most talented, experienced and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We’ve earned our reputation by combining passion for technology, highest quality standards and our unique ‘Product-Developer Fit’ hiring process.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Office Manager who will support us in the areas of administration, finance, invoicing and wellbeing.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing company cash registry, invoicing, incoming payments and preparing financial reports
- Preparing settlement of the month & year - invoice collection, bank statement reconciliation, PIT, US tax
- Calculating salaries - handling queries
- Taking care of data protection (GDPR), security, insurance, etc.
- Coordinating formal matters and communications - ZUS, US, courts.
- Management of office equipment and hardware for employees.
- Managing employees time-offs - acceptance, limits, usage, handling queries
- Taking care of onboarding and offboarding processes among employees - Introductory training and exit interview
- Taking care of guests and clients visiting the company.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, delegations & company events - booking conference rooms, hotels, flights, etc.
- Contact with suppliers, couriers and distribution of orders in the office.
- Implementation of additional tasks resulting from current needs.
- Day to day assistance and service to the company management.
What’s important for us?
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Very good organization skills - multitasking, the ability to prioritize tasks well.
- ‘Getting things done’ attitude - you’re great at organizing your time and jobs.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a results-oriented mindset.
- Good knowledge of Google Docs.
- Good command of English (at least B1+/B2).
- Fluent Polish.
What do we offer?
- B2B or Mandate Contract
- Private healthcare (Medicover) & Multisport Card
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing
- Flexible working hours in the range of 7 am to 7 pm
- Remote work possibility ≈ 1d/week.
- A comfortable office in central Warsaw, equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruit, hot and cold drinks.
- Budget for events and conferences.
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!