localization: Warsaw, Domaniewska 45
About the Webellian
Webellian is a well-established Digital transformation and IT consulting company committed to creating a positive impact for our clients. We are driven by shared values, strong principles, and a passion for innovative and disruptive technologies. We are a community of truly passionate engineers and senior advisors who work with our clients across industries, playing a deep and meaningful role in accelerating and realizing their vision and strategy.
About the position
We are looking for an Office Assistant/Receptionist to join our Dream Team. You will be responsible for the administration of the company’s reception.
If you are a well-organized person with the skills described below, join us!
Goals and responsibilities:
- Administration of company’s reception – taking care of the reception appearance and the technical condition of the office
- Guests reception
- Mail and post coordination
- Support and supervision over the proper flow of the internal and external documents
- Ordering kitchen supplies, stationary (keeping this up to date)
- Provides high quality service and administrative support to the team
- Assisting in organization of internal and external meetings
- Search out and book accommodation or transportation, get quotes and do searches for a business trips
- Implementation of other business tasks in accordance with the requirements
Hard skills we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as receptionist would be a plus
- Student status or Bachelor's degree
- English level B1/B2
- Native or proficient knowledge of Polish language
- Familiarity with office tools and software: MS Office, Google docs
- Digital-oriented (iOS macOS etc)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Focuses on getting things done, persist until the job is done
- Evaluate and critically examines information
- High service orientation and strong communication skills
- Team oriented and positive Proactive attitude
- Good organization and planning skills
- Attention to details and reliability
What we offer:
- Contract under Polish law: B2B or Umowa o Pracę
- Benefits such as private medical care, group insurance, Multisport
- Office work in Warsaw (5 days / week - office). Working hours 08:00-16:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
- Opportunity to work with excellent professionals
- New technologies in use
- Continuously learning and growth
- International team
- Pinball, PlayStation & much more (on-site)
We love to share knowledge to grow excellence, we speak our minds without playing politics, and just love to hang around together.
If you share our passions - we want to meet you! So go ahead and apply.