🤓 Assignments Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
In this role, you’ll use your analytical and coordination skills to ensure we made the most suitable assignments for various, international projects. You will cooperate closely with Product Delivery Managers, Sales Team, and People Team planning projects assignments, and you will be responsible for maintaining communication about the state of the project portfolio to the whole organization.
Your role and responsibilities
- Monitoring our talent needs and skills, flagging people on mismatched projects
- Cooperating with the sales and delivery teams to provide the right profiles for the upcoming opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting on the talent pool capacity (including predicted surplus of talent capacity). Collaborating on meaningfully engaging available people
- Ensuring data in regard to assignments in our internal systems is precise and up-to-date
- Ensuring the most suitable external talent (contractors) are engaged when no suitable in-house talent is available
- Collaborating with HR recruitment team on hiring new talent for projects
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in the IT industry - especially in a role within a Resourcing / Staffing / Assignments team
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously without much supervision
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes
- Ability to work with data, analyzing and communicating conclusions from it
- Very good command of English (B2/C1)
- Good understanding of Polish (B2)
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience with assignment processes in a software house or other dynamically changing IT project/services environments,
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira,
- Knowledge of a software delivery process
What you'll get in return
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 000 - 7 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.