🤓 Community & Employer Branding Specialist
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 https://10clouds.com/
#HR, #EmployerBranding, #EmployeeExperience
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design, and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning, and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook, and Orange.
Do you have recruiting and marketing expertise, and extensive understanding of social media channels? Are you an enthusiast of building engaged communities (combining digital & real-life experiences)?
If so, we'd love to hear from you. We have an exciting challenge to communicate our values, create communities and strengthen our brand awareness across talented developers and designers across the globe. The primary goal of this role is to co-create and deliver an employer branding strategy that would help grow the company’s online presence on various sites. It’s all about creating innovative ways to attract talented employees to the company’s website and creating communities via partnerships and social media.
Sounds interesting? Then keep on reading!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Co-creating and delivering EB strategy
- Communicating our values, important company events and initiatives
- Building partnerships with community partners, relevant media & influencers
- Showcasing our value proposition to talented candidates across social media channels
- Organizing and attending online & offline community events (eg. meetups/conferences/workshops, webinars)
- Creating content: blog posts, social media posts and some short video forms (webinars)
- Driving and supporting employee-generated content (employee advocacy)
- Collecting and analysing EB and recruitment data
- Developing process supporting a remote work culture
- Coordinating EB budget
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a company with remote work experience
- Experience in collecting and analysing EB and recruitment data (source conversion analysis)
- Competence in online marketing and generating candidate pipeline
- Deep understanding of marketing communications aimed at generating specific results
- Good analytical skills and experience in setting measurable KPIs and metrics
- The skill of writing EB content in a clear, concise and engaging manner
- Proven track record in designing and managing campaigns to attract new candidates
- Experience in organizing candidate-driven community events and campaigns
- Ability to create long term relationships/partnerships
- Experience in cooperation with designers and external suppliers of branding materials
- Keen interest in and familiarity with the IT industry
- Effective communication, cooperation and customer care skills and ability to build positive relationships across all organisation levels
- Continuous improvement & growth mindset
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to various challenges by ingenious synthesising of available data and resources
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to generate results by working on your own initiative (entrepreneurial & self-starter mindset)
- Fluent Polish and English, both written and spoken (C1 is a must)
What you'll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 000 - 9 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
This position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company.
If the above sounds interesting to you, then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!