🤓 Recruitment Intern
🌍 10Clouds | Przeskok 2, Warsaw🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
#internship, #recruitment, #hr
Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in recruitment and getting a closer look at how our company works then this is a perfect position for you. We will take good care of your development and provide you with the best training possible.
Thanks to that, after 3 months, you will be ready to become a Fullstack Recruiter in a top Software House on the market.
Additionally, you will gain autonomy and have ownership of your own recruitment processes.
Your role and responsibilities
- Reviewing resumes and application forms
- Scheduling and conducting 1st stage interviews with candidates
- Staying in touch with candidates in regards to recruitment status or in case any questions appear
- Resolving issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview rescheduling, cancellations)
- Assisting team members with the onboarding process
- Taking care of 10Clouds’ positive image on the labour market
- Participating in planning recruitment needs and activities
- Supporting the team in other administrative HR processes
What you bring to the table
- Proven interest in professional career development within the HR field
- Being very well organized and able to switch between tasks easily as we are a very dynamically evolving company
- Focused on delivering positive results and finding solutions to problems
- Keen to learn and develop - you are not afraid of asking questions
- A proactive and entrepreneurial attitude is key to succeed at 10Clouds
- Solid communication skills, able to speak with people at all levels
- Positive attitude even when things get tough
- Excellent English communication skills (min. C1)
It’s great if you also have
- Bachelor/Master Degree in HR, Psychology or a related field
- First experience in HR, preferably in the IT area
- Experience with some of the tools that we use (e.g ATS system, Confluence, Jira, Slack, G Suite)
- Interest in new technologies and the IT market
What you can expect from us
- Paid internship grant
- Opportunity to get hired as a Junior Recruiter after the 3 months internship (contract of employment)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.