🤓 Recruitment Specialist (IT/Tech)
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
Your role will be to deliver high-quality level candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through our recruitment process. It will involve full life cycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with candidates, hiring managers and other teams.
Learn more about how recruiters at 10Clouds work with Hiring Managers from our recent YouTube Live!
Your role and responsibilities
- Managing the full recruitment process, from the hiring manager briefing to candidate offering
- Cooperating with EB and Sourcing Specialists to produce engaging, comprehensive job descriptions and adverts for each role, following hiring managers brief
- Managing the hiring manager experience, by regular hiring updates and presenting high-quality candidates
- Conducting phone and video interviews
- Ensuring that candidates stay well-informed and supporting them on every stage of the recruitment process
- Monitoring labour market trends to make sure our approach and practices are ahead of the game
- Proactively developing strategic ‘Talent Pipelines’ for key and recurring roles across the business
- Continuously improving our recruitment processes by cooperating with internal teams
What you bring to the table
- Background as an in-house and/or agency recruiter (any vertical)
- Higher education degree or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- A can-do attitude; as a team, we like to focus on solutions and are often able to work out even seemingly impossible problems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A very good level of English (we work in an international environment), Polish is not required
- Great customer care skill
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience working in a sales/customer service role
- Experience in recruiting on foreign job markets
What you'll get in return
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 000 - 10 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with the possibility of unlimited paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Free access to mental health support
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.