🤓 Recruitment Specialist (IT/Tech)
6 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
Your role will be to deliver high-quality level candidates while guiding hiring managers and candidates through our recruitment process. It will involve full life cycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with candidates, hiring managers and other teams. Your main focus will be recruiting talented IT specialists such as Developers, QA Engineers, Designers, Cloud Engineers. Learn more about how recruiters at 10Clouds work with Hiring Managers from our recent YouTube Live!
Your role and responsibilities
- Leading vacancy consultation with hiring managers, discussing role requirements, timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved (end to end recruitment)
- Cooperating with EB Specialist to produce engaging, comprehensive job descriptions and adverts for each role, following hiring managers brief
- Managing the hiring manager experience, by regular hiring updates and presenting high quality, diverse shortlists
- Telephone or video interviewing candidates in line with specific requirements
- Ensuring that candidates stay well-informed and supporting them on every stage to maintain a high level of candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Driving efficient candidate feedback and offering process management
- Monitoring labor market trends to make sure our approach and practices are up to date
- Proactively developing strategic ‘Talent Pipelines’ for key and recurring roles across the business
- Continuously improving our recruitment processes
What you bring to the table
- We are keen to hear from you if you have a background either in house or agency as a Recruiter (ideally both), experience in IT recruitment is indispensable
- Attention to detail and good time management skills are a must in this role
- A can-do attitude is also essential. We are a very collaborative team, where everyone has a voice and your input will be valued
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A very good level of English (we work in an international environment), Polish is not required
- Great customer care skills
- Higher education degree
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience working in a sales role
- Experience in recruiting specialists on foreign job markets will be an additional plus
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 000 - 10 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a possibility of unlimited days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.