🤓 Employer Brand Junior
3 000 - 5 000 PLN netto
🌍 11Sigma | Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk🖥 https://11sigma.com
#candidateexperience, #employeeexperience, #employerbrand
Join the 11Sigma’s Core Team, and become part of a diverse, worldwide team of people connected by a shared goal: to achieve their full potential.
As a business, we help fast-growing tech companies develop game-changing products by building and supporting remote teams, globally. We achieve this by so-called Team Immersion where our engineers become an inherent part of our partner’s teams while keeping all added values of being part of 11Sigma.
We are a remote-first startup driven by the vision of a world of fair opportunities and the freedom of choice enabled by remote work. A world where all talent can find their purpose. We think that remote work is a lifestyle, it’s in the culture, values, and mindset.
11Sigma is about exploring. Both literal, as in a journey, as well as an openness, growth mindset, and curiosity of life and at work.
At 11Sigma, we believe that being unique and different is what makes everyone exceptional. We are problem-solvers, travelers, digital nomads, caring parents, creators. To us, life is an adventure. We are hungry to learn new things, innovate, develop our potential, and find out what fulfillment means to us. Each one of us.
If you feel inspired to join our empowering community, apply, we might be looking exactly for you!
Our promise to employees is that we deliver the best employee experience in the world and provide a great self-development environment. All we really want is that everyone who belongs to 11Sigma has the right tools and support to fully develop their potential.
This job is a mix of Employer Branding, Employee Experience, and HR with one simple goal: to provide the highest possible value for our employees. For 100% remote companies, like ours, a sense of belonging is one of the biggest challenges to solve. And that’s one of the things you will help us with.
An ideal candidate is a creative person with an outgoing attitude, someone that can feel great working with other people, make connections easily, animate and energize others. We are looking for someone with lots of ideas and positivity. Someone who can, for example, pick up an idea to organize an online gaming night, take the lead on it and deliver from a concept to execution (yes, playing games will be part of the job if such is the event :)).
At 11Sigma we want employees to achieve their full potential through growth opportunities and build an exciting community of talented people where people can thrive creatively. You will be at the heart of making it happen.
Duties and responsibilities:
Hey there - a quick break from reading! You are about to see the list of duties. I just wanted to let you know that you should not worry if it feels “too much”. You’ll get support from the team and you will be able to choose your specialization with time.
- You will be responsible for employer brand, candidate, and employee experience.
- You will help the founding team define monitor, and improve Employer Brand KPIs (key performance indicators).
- You will help us define and execute Employee Value Proposition.
- You will be responsible for reaching the KPIs through various events, activities, and actions you will drive.
- You will need to have your eyes and ears open for opportunities to tell inspiring stories about our employees, and to see a chance for continuously improving the employee experience.
- Some examples of practical work include: animating Slack; bringing people together through activities such as gaming, happy hours, shared interest channels; preparing onsite events (retreats, onboardings, birthdays); coming up with creative ideas like “shared digital books library”, “11Sigma music playlist”, “11Sigma Hackathon”; curate virtual coffee breaks and come up with other activities that keep us all more connected in the remote-work setup.
- You will work with other team members to design and deliver outstanding and unique SWAG people actually want.
- You will be responsible for onboarding.
- You will be writing social media content (employee marketing) showing all the great things we do to the world. You will take care of high engagement rates and reach of that marketing.
- You will help us creatively with ideating new ways to support 11Sigma employees’ growth.
- You will contribute to our blog and other media.
Besides Employer Branding, you may need to help us with some HR processes like interviewing and recruiting, occasionally. While this is not the main part of the job, it will help you understand people you will be building an employer brand for.
Check out our LinkedIn page to see some of the things we do, and the content we create.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Open to change
- Curious / growth-oriented
- Owner / responsible
- Innovative / creative
- Outgoing / positive
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Great written and verbal communication (English) - all marketing content is written in English. We are a company founded in Poland but our default language is English.
- Great people skills; great communicator, strong interpersonal skills.
- Some basic aesthetic skills (to be able to prepare social media posts in Canva).
- Ability to learn fast.
- Writing skills (see this blog post to get a sense of what writing skills we need).
- Ideally, you have some experience with Employer Branding, Candidate, or Employee Experience.
Nice to have:
- Know how to use tools such as Slack, Zoom, Linked In, Google Spreadsheets.
- Higher education (at least bachelor’s degree or last years of studies in human resources, marketing, or related).
- Experience in the IT industry is not required but is great to have.
- HR skills (recruiting, screening).
- Quality social media profile with an existing audience.
- Ability to build a community.
- Social media marketing or psychology background.
- We are a 100% remote company with no offices. There are plenty of opportunities to meet onsite but please bear in mind that you will be working remotely most of the time.
- Our founders are located in Gdańsk and Poznań but candidates from any place are welcome. We have folks from Poland, Croatia, Hungary, and Russia, UK.
- You will need your own laptop and a secure internet connection. We have generous annual budgets for all team members if you need extra cash for a computer upgrade.
- Your first weeks will be focused on onboarding, understanding the company, and performing first, simple tasks.
- You can pretty much work any hours you want. Let’s just keep some sane overlap to sync (4h overlap is good enough) :)
- Yes, you can live anywhere you wish and work with us (that’s the beauty of remote-first culture :))
- 3000-5000 PLN net B2B (other options available)
- Dedicated self-growth mentor.
- Explorer budget (annual budget for travel and adventure) - 3000 PLN a year.
- 10x-self budget (annual budget for home-office equipment, learning, co-working space rent) - 3000 PLN a year.
- Epic retreats around the world.
- Bonus 8h a month for your own ideas.
- Fully reimbursed Clifton Strengths Assessment to learn about your strengths.
- Paid 15 days off (B2B).
- Paid all public polish holidays (B2B).
More about perks on our website.