🤓 Technical Recruiter (Game Dev)
5 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 8bit | Lelewela, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.8bitplay.com
8Bit is a boutique recruitment agency supporting game dev, VR, and tech start-ups. We are a young and hyper-specialized team of gaming freaks who believe in humanizing recruitment. We have tight partnerships with the market listed AAA studios as well as mid-size developers and indie teams across the globe. We are one of a few companies of this type in Central-Eastern Europe. We do not accept compromise as we understand how difficult the game dev industry is now. Would you like to join us?
- Sourcing candidates using LinkedIn and other alternative tools for the assigned openings.
- Attracting the 'hard-to-get' talent from all over the world in a creative, personalised, and innovative way.
- Screening the Candidates to make sure the role is tailor-made for them as well as that the Candidate fits Client’s profile!
- Owning the candidate’s and client’s experience - you are always the good policeman supporting them through the whole process.
- Working in a team of experienced game recruiters - with all our support and love.
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.
- Managing at least one Client account in our portfolio - conducting a needs assessment, regular meetings, mediating contact between the team and the Client.
- At least 2 years IT/Tech-focused recruitment experience (experience working in the Game Dev industry is a plus!)
- Fluent English (at least C1) or bilingual
- Experience with direct search (e.g. LinkedIn) and managing ATS system
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Creativity and willingness to explore and introduce new ideas and concepts
- Being a results-driven professional.
- Mutual trust. We won’t micromanage and we will keep on working to accelerate your success but we expect results in return.
- You should play games and understand the basic concepts behind it (or be open to learn about it). Be it video or mobile games.
- No need to do sales! We have a Business Dev team, it's their job.
WHAT WE OFFER
- B2B contract
- Performance and Holidays bonuses
- 26 paid days off + 5 sick days per year + 4 additional days off for volunteering
- adopting a pet? That means a paid day off for onboarding new family member!
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Sports Card (post COVID), private medical care (Medicover Premium) for Poland based candidates
- Training sessions
- Training budget
- Opportunity to attend industry events (Digital Dragons, Gaming Industry Conference, Gamescom, etc.)
- Company offsites