🤓 Functional Workstream Specialist (50%)
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/
#workday, #compensation, #hr
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
This is a part-time (50%) global project role, that contributes to the end-to-end design of the Workday solution for the Compensation workstream.
The incumbent will work to design ABB’s future HR processes considering the evolving HR service delivery model including scope of services. It is about fully unleashing and harvesting the opportunities of moving from today’s dispersed HCM landscape to an operating model that builds on a single Workday instance with best-of-breed add-ons yielding a superior user experience for employees, line managers, HR professionals and applicants.
- Determining the end-to-end design of ABB’s global Workday solution for the Compensation workstream, in cooperation with a Workday functional consultant and business representatives. Incorporating requirements of the Business Areas by collaborating with the Business Co-Lead and strive for “one hire-to-retire process” across ABB. Acquiring and applying expertise to perform configurations of low to medium complexity.
- Ensuring the quality of processes and workflows, meet the business and legal requirements, globally and locally. Ensuring adequate involvement of global and local contributors/stakeholders.
- Adhering to project guidelines, for instance standardization, imposed by the cross-functional experts (HR Experience, HR Reporting, HR Documents).
- Fulfilling all requirements on security, documents, integrations, documentation, etc.
- Complying with audit requirements: ICoFR, GDPR and other regulations for access to and use of personal data within ABB.
- Considering dependencies with other HR processes (within workstream and across workstreams), cross-functional specialists, governance specialists and technical specialists to ensure the outside-in perspective, further: adequate documentation, testing and cutover.
- Covering one or several cross-functional fields for the given workstream, i.e. reporting, documents, people experience or configuration: apply the principles established by the cross-workstream field specialist to the processes in the given workstream.
- Proven HR process management experience by having successfully operated, designed, optimized, automated, deployed and measured HR business processes of a global scope in the domain of the given workstream – with significant aspects of complex IT implementation, organizational transformation and ambitious value creation targets.
- Graduate/post-graduate degree in Business Management, HR or related discipline.
- 5+ years of work experience and knowledge in several fields of HR Business Processes, HR IS (Human Capital Management Systems, HCM) and HR Master Data in roles at large technological and industrial companies with complex organizations and multi-cultural management.
- Experience with Workday is highly favorable.
- Extremely structured thinking and strong communication skills to convince HR professionals, line managers and employees globally of the solutions delivered by Project Fusion and drive the change towards a common plan and timelines. Ability to structure and convey complex messages, urgency and insights into meaningful action plans.
- Leadership with vision and ambition; passion for quality and speed; creativity and readiness for innovation to break new ground; integrity when dealing with highly sensitive data; can-do attitude; problem solver; resilience.
- Collaborative working style appreciating the inclusion of geographies, levels, functions and cultures. Developing others.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Functional Workstream Specialist: Compensation (50%).