🤓 GBS HR Delivery Manager
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
The GBS HR Krakow Delivery Manager is fully accountable for managing the Employment Life Cycle operations of the GBS HR in Krakow and takes responsibility for the delivery of high-quality services, to supported business locations and clients and against agreed performance targets. Furthermore, the GBS HR ELC Krakow Delivery Manager will drive further optimization of HR processes in close collaboration with the Global Service Lines.
- Contributing to the implementation of the GBS HR strategy.
- Managing overall business operations across all supported locations / clients and deliver services according to signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets.
- Ensuring successful transitions according to the migration plans.
- Planning, developing and implementing a strategic roadmap in line with GBS HR business strategy.
- Driving financial management including budgeting and forecasting and cost management.
- Defining and driving people management strategy of the GBS HR Krakow (e.g. workforce planning, training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, incentives and retention) and lead with the example.
- Managing GBS HR Krakow employees with the required cultural sensitivity.
- Continuously analyzing operational performance, addressing issues across the teams and implementing a culture of continuous improvements.
- Collaborating with other GBS HR Delivery Leads (Bangalore, Tallinn, SLP) to develop further efficiencies and to ensure consistency of management approaches.
- Leadership / Senior Management role managing large scale operation (50+ employees in GBS HR Krakow) in captive, shared service or outsourced service center.
- Experience in HR or Shared Services Operations (insourced or outsourced) with sound Operations management experience.
- Project Management experience and Lean Sigma / Six Sigma qualiy and process improvement experiences.
- High degree of client orientation and service mind-set.
- Strong analystical approach to problem solving, high degree of proactive behavior and result orientation.
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with high degree of passion and commitment.
- Effective management of different cultures, excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills).
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German and/or Italian would be an adventage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next GBS HR Krakow Delivery Manager.