🤓 HR Specialist TA (German Speaker)
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#HR, #Recruitment, #German
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in the GBS Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Ensures the quality of the talent acquisition process by: checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, candidate phone screening, creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters and employment contracts, etc.
- Supports various early talent identification programs such as careers fairs and university events.
- Creates purchase orders and process invoices for payment to vendors.
- Maintains good data quality in HR systems.
- Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all talent acquisition policies and standards and recommend improvements and simplification.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have a bachelor's degree.
- You have got some recruitment administration or other relevant HR experience.
- You are interested in different aspects of Talent Acquisition as a function.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Your level of business English and German is fluent.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environmentSeize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Specialist TA (German Speaker).
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.