🤓 HR Specialist with German
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com
#admin, #german, #HR
Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Supporting, coaching and leading less-experienced staff, to enable them to reach their potential.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience with customers and taking the lead on process improvement projects.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have a bachelor's degree
- Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus
- Your previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Your level of business English and German is fluent
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.