🤓 HR Specialist with German
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com
#admin, #german, #HR
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Supporting, coaching and leading less-experienced staff, to enable them to reach their potential.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience with customers and taking the lead on process improvement projects.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have a bachelor's degree
- Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus
- Your previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Your level of business English and German is fluent
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.