🤓 HR Specialist with Italian (Master Data)
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for a HR Services Specialist with Italian with excellent communication skills and a strong interests in HR as a function. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Ensuring all employee lifecycle related changes and documentation from hire to retire are processed according to the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Administering and monitoring the employee life cycle related changes to e.g. transfers, leaves of absence, ending of employments, promotions, awards and salary changes by communicating with other stakeholders, answering to inquiries, updating systems, preparing, dispatching and filing documentation.
- Performing compliance related tasks like SOX controls related analysis and execution of test cases.
- Maintaining Master Data Errors.
- Communicating and consulting with internal customers regarding all compensation & benefits policies and standards to ensure understanding and compliance and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on experience and feedback from customers.
- Executing mainly country specific administrative tasks related to benefits including collaboration with possible internal and/or external stakeholders / benefits vendors.
- Ensuring timely and accurate administration of the employee share acquisition program by preparing the tools and documentation for the invite and closure of the launch, generating and distributing the invitation and purchase decision letters, consolidating enrollment data, tracking and reporting of changes, managing the payments to the participants together with payroll.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have a bachelor's degree and minimum 2-5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Proficiency in business English and Italian.
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess excellent Excel skills; knowledge of SAP based ATS and/or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
- You have worked in a target driven environment, where KPI’s and SLA’s are monitored.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Services Specialist with Italian (Master Data).