🤓 HR Team Lead – ELC & Payroll with Czech
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#czech, #leader, #elc
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in the GBS Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Managing a team of Employee Lifecycle and Payroll specialists through organizing and prioritization of running operations, workload and special projects to deliver best in class HR service support to HR communities, business managers and employees.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of requests related to onboarding, termination, leave of absence, retirement, reference letter, employee related data changes and other processes in scope according to the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Driving a high level of Customer Satisfaction and handling escalations.
- Ensuring that the team meets all compliance and control requirements.
- Proposing and driving process improvement / standardization and automation.
- Driving appropriate people management activities to maintain or build up a high-performance team.
- Being operationally involved in solving difficult cases and helping out team in managing the vases in times of peaks and absenteeism.
- Working closely with the HR Operations team and maintaining good working relationship.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- People management experience with good coordination skills.
- Proficiency in business English and Czech.
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and proactive way of working.
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving ability.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Team Lead.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: