🤓 HR Team Lead for Learning & Development
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#learning, #management, #hr
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in the GBS Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Managing delivery of global services relating to Learning and Development both to the business and other HR stakeholders.
- Managing a Learning and Development team, working closely with Center of Expertise in support of the development, education and delivery of global and regional training and development programs. Typical team tasks include preparation of materials, managing nominations, invitations and registrations, venue booking, managing cancellations, gathering and analyzing feedback, records creation and system maintenance, and handling employee enquiries.
- Ensuring the quality, accuracy and timeliness of Learning and Development process by monitoring execution, overseeing organization of the team and appropriately allocating work and assignments to individual team members.
- Overseeing analysis of Learning and Development transactions to measure accuracy and efficiency. Highlighting discrepancies and anomalies for correction and provide regular reports to GBS management.
- Identifying, recommending and assisting in implementing best practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Ensuring a positive working relationship with the team and with external customers by measuring customer/employee satisfaction and building on them.
- Showing a customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can do” attitude when delivering HR service support to the HR community, managers and employees.
- Fully managing human resource planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team members.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Prior experience in a core Learning and Development role.
- Previous experience of direct team management.
- Proficiency in business English and excellent user knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent team handling and delegations skills.
- Strong Customer service orientation.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle different initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to create a learning atmosphere among team members.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Team Lead for Learning & Development.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: