🤓 HR Team Lead for ELCM with Italian
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#leader, #italian, #payroll
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. As a core member of the HR in the Global Business Services (GBS), you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the HR Delivery Manager, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Managing a team of Employee Lifecycle specialists through organizing and prioritization of running operations, workload and special projects to deliver best in class HR service support to HR communities, business managers and employees
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of requests related to onboarding, termination, leave of absence, retirement, employee related data changes and other processes in scope according to the defined Service Level Agreements
- Driving a high level of Customer Satisfaction and handle escalations
- Ensuring that the team meets all compliance and control requirements
- Proposing and driving process improvement / standardization and automation
- Driving appropriate people management activities to maintain or build up a high-performance team
- Working closely with the Front Offices in Italy, Spain, Portugal and France and maintaining good working relationship
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience
- People management experience with good coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and proactive way of working
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in business Italian and English
- Additional good language knowledge of French or Spanish will be an asset
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next HR Team Lead for Employee Lifecycle Management - Italian Speaker.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate