🤓 Junior HR Specialist for ELC
🌍 ABB | ul. Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#elc, #office, #hr
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for a Junior HR Specialist for Employee Lifecycle Management with proactive way of working and excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Recommending enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures.
- Performing adequate data entry into systems.
- Preparing information and documents for external authorities.
- Supporting employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
- Managing employee documentation and employee helpdesk for query resolution.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus.
- Previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Fluent business English.
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to detail.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior HR Specialist for ELC.