🤓 Junior HR Specialist P&D Italian Speaker
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Junior HR Specialist, you will be a member of the People & Development (P&D) team in the Global Business Services (GBS), responsible for delivering HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the HR Team Lead you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements
- Working in Learning & Development function with supporting training facilitation, arranging classes and working on training programs rearrangements together with Learning Partners , supporting GBS centers
- Making sure that all related documents and orders are handled in right and timely manner
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience with customers and taking the lead on process improvement projects
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required
- Previous experience in Learning and Development role will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- Fluent level of business English (B2/C1) and Italian (minimum B2)
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior HR Specialist for Performance and Development - Italian Speaker.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate