🤓 Junior HR Specialist with German
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR in the PG Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function (no previous experience required).
- You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills; knowledge of SAP or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Your level of business English and German is fluent.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to details.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Cooperate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing or teambuilding activities.