🤓 Senior HR Specialist Payroll for Italy
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
#payroll, #italian, #hr
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven. As a core member of the HR in the GBS Business, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Processing complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees
- Performing adequate data entry into systems regarding various benefits for example private health insurance, transport allowance, overtime, on-call duty, Christmas bonus, lunch allowance, hardship allowance etc.
- Managing time and absence records
- Managing all relevant Compensation and performance reporting and administration including payroll reporting.
- Recommending enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures
- Supporting internal customers by communicating, informing and consulting regarding policies and standards and preparing information and documents for external authorities
- Supporting Employee Shares Acquisition Plan (ESAP) enrolment and supporting internal and external audits and annual salary review for global organization, reporting and grade review
- Experience in a HR role related to Compensation and Benefits or Payroll and knowledge of HR practices and methodologies
- Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company is a strong plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Proactive approach, analytical skills and good attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree
- Fluent level of business English and Italian
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior HR Services Specialist for Payroll - Italian Speaker.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate