🤓 Senior Specialist–Continuous Improvement
🌍 ABB | Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków🖥 https://new.abb.com/careers
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the Quality and the Continues Improvement Team , you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Identifies operational process improvement potentials and coordinates the initiatives to implement the optimizations.
- Leads and facilitates process improvement workshops to drive ideas and solutions, together with stakeholders from the operations in the Hub and Front Offices.
- Supports the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and of better ways of working.
- Takes ownership of change initiatives from improvement identification through to project delivery.
- Leads the assigned projects and initiatives, ensuring the objectives are met, in the given timeline and budget.
- Actively monitors project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
- Ensures proper documentation of the projects as per the corresponding methodology (PM/ Six Sigma).
- Trains and supports the GBS HR Europe employees with regard to specific CI tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and process optimization.
- Very good project management skills.
- Strong expertise and experience with Six Sigma and Lean tools.
- Excellent analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong customer orientation.
- High degree of structure and self-organization, independent worker, deadline focused, and attention to detail with excellent presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Very good planning & organizational skills with excellent English skills in writing and speaking.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Senior Specialist – Continuous Improvement.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.