🤓 HRConnect Payroll Specialist EMEA
🌍 Abbvie Poland Sp. z o.o. | Kołowa 8, Kraków🖥 http://www.abbvie.pl
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
HRConnect is the name for AbbVie centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellent customer experience as a primary principle. Service centers based in Tokyo, Singapore, Krakow & Lake County are dedicated to support AbbVie Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs.
This HR Connect Specialist - Payroll & Time will be responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions for specific countries as assigned (generally smaller, less complex countries or assisting with larger, more complex countries), supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by global payroll vendors (GPV), enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries. Partnering with the global project will also be part of the role, hence project management skills are additional assets.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and with Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the GPV and approve for processing.
- Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third party vendors or internal AbbVie stakeholders.
- Assist in resolving Bank Errors (with AbbVie Treasury’s support).
- Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (eg. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify AbbVie employees of availability of tax information).
- Respond to internal AbbVie stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) with regard to questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports.
- Answer employee/manager queries or assist GPV with other queries it cannot resolve.
- Review pre-hire and life cycle employees’ records (e.g. confirm HR data completeness for hiring, job codes and titles, cost centers and other assignment details), making necessary updates
- Support role for global, regional and country specific projects
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance / Accounting.
- 3 years of payroll operational experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or equivalent is an asset
- Working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture. Strong spreadsheet and database skills. Continuous improvement orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and requests.
Joining AbbVie you gain:
- Attractive salary package including annual bonus
- Development opportunities in the international organization
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Private health care packages for you and your family
- Fully paid life insurance with additional packages co-financed by the employer
- Commuting allowance
- Multisport Plus card
- Social Fund benefits
- Possibility to join Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Additional days off
- Charity initiatives