🤓 Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 https://admindagency.com
Admind is an international branding & communications agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist who will take care of attracting new talents to Admind and give our candidates the best possible experience during the recruitment process.
You’ll be joining a small People Experience (PX) team consisting of 2 people – Ania & Olga. We want our new team member to be an engaging and inspiring communicator, self-reliant doer and innovative thinker with high level of work ethic and personal culture (a great sense of humor would be a huge plus 😊).
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Independently run recruitment processes, from the identification of the recruitment needs till the new hire’s first day at work.
- Initiate and take care of the Admind’s recruitment campaigns and employer branding activities, both online (i.e. social media) and offline (conferences, meetups, etc.). You should be Admind’s ambassador and promoter.
- Build partnership and trusting relationship with hiring managers throughout the whole company.
- Co-create recruitment strategy based on needs analysis and missing competences.
- Share the best recruitment practices with hiring managers and interviewers by creating handouts, holding workshops and trainings, etc.
- Support the hiring managers in preparing job descriptions, designing recruitment processes, assessing candidates’ applications and finally - making hiring decisions. Co-creation is the clue for us.
- Look actively for potential candidates all over the world and build talent pools using both well-known and less obvious sources. There’s only one rule here – always be sourcing!
- Arrange and take part in phone/skype/face-to-face interviews.
- Make sure the feedback is delivered to the candidate on time and in the best possible way.
- Collect, analyze relevant recruitment metrics and use them as a base for your future decisions.
- Build good relationship with the candidates and give them all the support and information they might need on each step of the recruitment process.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate the job offers.
- Cooperate with administrative coordinator responsible for personnel matters.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment (in-house would be perfect).
- You are proficient in various sourcing technics.
- You have previous experience in hiring for different kinds and levels of roles – from technical to creative, from junior to executive.
- You are an efficient communicator and feel comfortable using various channels (face to face, phone, e-mail) in order to build good relations both within and outside the company.
- You are independent and able to manage your own time and prioritize tasks.
- You are good at juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- You are used to working in international multicultural environment.
- You care about diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- You are reliable and patient.
- You have great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are open to business trips.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where your opinion matters.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.