🤓 Senior Payroll Specialist (home office)
🌍 ADP Polska sp. z o.o. | Prosta 70, Warszawa🖥 https://www.adp.pl/
#payroll, #hr, #remote
We are currently looking for a Senior Polish speaker to join our Polish team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own workload by following procedures agreed with the clients. The Polish team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's Polish clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting, and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock, and pension record-keeping)
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for your client's payroll, accounting and human resources department.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Client service skills both written and oral.
- Previous experience in end-to-end Polish payroll is a must
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations.
- Strong self-initiative and highly motivated individual.
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please make sure to send an English version of your CV!