🤓 Senior Payroll Specialist (relocation)
🌍 ADP Polska sp. z o.o. | Prague, Praga🖥 https://www.adp.pl/
#relocation, #prague, #payroll
Senior Payroll Specialist (Polish speaker) - Relocation to Prague
We are currently looking for an experienced Polish speaker to join our team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if know how doing payroll feels like and you enjoy resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own workload by following procedures agreed with the clients. The Polish team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's Polish clients. Are you experienced at processing payroll? Then this is the place to utilize your knowledge!
What exactly will you be doing?
- Reviewing and processing client's payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers, etc.),
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting, and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock, and pension record-keeping),
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing,
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions,
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures,
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate,
- Serve as point of contact for your client's payroll, accounting and human resources department.
What will you get?
- Full knowledge about Polish payroll and labor code,
- Full knowledge on how to use our payroll systems (SAP or other systems clients based),
- Improved ability to manage and analyses a variety of data,
- Improved ability to identify issues and solve problems,
- Improved accounting skills,
- Improve your client’s communication skills,
- Fun at work. :)
Who are we looking for?
- Polish (B2) and English language (B2),
- Experience with processing payroll for Polish clients.
- Continuous training and opportunities for development,
- Friendly international environment,
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity,
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year,
- Pension plan,
- Leisure time benefits (Multisport Benefit Card), language courses on site,
- Meal tickets (100% paid by ADP), free beverages,
- Engagement activities - company events, etc.