🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Aeolus Robotics | Armii Krajowej, Wrocław🖥 https://aeolusbot.com/careers/
Aeolus Robotics is a fast-growing robotics company deploying robotic services in a broad range of industries. Our advanced robotic capabilities are already commercialized for hospitals, hotels, and eldercare facilities. We currently provide intelligent robot services in Japan and will soon expand to Europe and the US.
We are an international company with development centers around the world. Come do ground-breaking work with us on general-purpose service robotics in unstructured human spaces. We invite you to start growing with us.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven IT Recruitment Specialist to join our Operations team and help us growing further our worldwide team of talented roboticists, developers, hardware designers and robot testers.
You will be working alongside founders, researchers, and engineers designing and building first-generation robotic solutions for mass consumer adoption.
- End to end recruitment of talents for all our worldwide locations.
- Helping in keeping hiring needs up to date and well defined.
- Optimizing job posting and sourcing strategies.
- Proactive contacting talents via social networks.
- Job posting and sourcing channels selection based on their efficiency.
- Screening of IT resumes.
- Driving recruitment pipelines to ensure all open positions will be fulfilled timely.
- Performing HR screening and experience interviews with candidates.
- Helping hiring managers to use our ATS-class tool (Zoho Recruit) efficiently and coaching them when needed.
- Answering recruitment - related questions from hiring managers, leads and applicants.
- Measuring and constant proactive improvements of the recruitment process based on feedback from process actors and candidates.
- Helping in employer branding activities.
- Supporting other HR processes of the company (including but not limited to: contracting, onboarding, HCM system administration)
- Master or Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ year experience using highly configurable ATS-class systems.
- 2-8 years IT Recruitment experience.
- Experience in working in international environments.
- Very good familiarity of selected ATS system (Zoho Recruit preferred).
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity of all elements of recruitment and hiring process.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- ”Can do’’ attitude and open-mindedness.
- Excellent team-work skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of using basic computer software (MS Office, Google Apps, JIRA, Confluence).
Nice to haves:
- 1+ year experience with Zoho Recruit including customization / automation.
- Experience with Employer Branding.
- IT background is a plus.