🤓 Sales Specialist
🌍 Ailleron S.A | Aleja Jana Pawła II 43B, Kraków🖥 http://ailleron.com
FinTech, a vital division of Ailleron’s portfolio, leads the field in digitalizing the financial world, particularly the banking sector. Cooperating with the largest global institutions, we create solutions that not only respond to the needs of today’s banking client, but that anticipate future developments and requirements. This is a strategic sales role for individuals who truly want to achieve success from start to finish, understand their customer’s business and enable enterprises to increase their agility, speed to market, reduce TCO, and focus on applications that really provide value to the business. Your exceptional presentation skills will be given an opportunity to shine both in person and remotely. A great opportunity for someone who wants to engage with the best people, products and clients while executing sales strategies and programs to key accounts. The role also has direct input into developing and evolving platforms and products.
- Hunter role within Enterprise name accounts,
- Engage senior executives to help them drive their core strategy, identify and extend new business,
- Understand how your client leverages internal and customer collaboration applications technology,
- Develop tailored value propositions for how FinTech solutions can help the client achieve business objectives,
- Leverage internal resources and stakeholders to drive value and form the right deal structure for clients,
- Manage the entire customer engagement cycle incl. account strategy, customer engagement, solutions development, and contract negotiation
Skills & Approach:
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise sales with strong preference for Financial Services,
- Excellent verbal and written communication (excellent English and German),
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences,Ability to create interest through differentiated value propositions to open the door with new
- clients or new contacts at existing customers,
- Understanding of the technology landscape today and ability to have strategic discussions with clients about their use of technology,
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a rapid-growth professional environment
- Travel required of up to 30%.
General Values & Capabilities:
- Learning mindset – Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes,
- Unrelenting desire to win and be a part of a winning team,
- Focus, patience, and persistence – Ability to see things through to fruition even across hurdles and setbacks, some of our own making.