🤓 Benefits and Well-being Specialist
🌍 Ailleron SA | Aleja Jana Pawła II 43B, Kraków🖥 http://ailleron.com
Your role is to be the main contact point and advisor for employees regarding benefits and wellness programs; providing operational expertise and support to create an excellent employee experience. As a Benefits and Well-being Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the administration and coordination of employee benefits and wellness programs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Planning and executing company benefits and well-being initiatives, including vendor selection, budget management, benefit requirements, communication materials, satisfaction surveys and attendance to ensure and enhance employee experience.
- Cooperating with the Marketing & EB department regarding the creation of communications via company intranet, email, newsletters and social media etc.
- Acting as a customer service consultant by providing information, advice and counsel to employees regarding benefits and well-being offers.
- Conducting group onboarding presentations that explain the details of specific benefits and well-being initiatives to new employees.
- Coordinating enrollment to benefit, purchases, vendor payments and vendor management.
- Ensuring data integrity and compliance as regards benefits and well-being programs.
- Cooperating with third party vendors and maintaining service and quality.
- Ensuring that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely, while seeking and introducing process improvement ideas.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role; handling all aspects of the benefits management
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization/startup is an advantage
- Understanding of local employment legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees
- A detail-oriented and well-organized problem solver
- A self-motivated and flexible individual with a "can-do", solution-focused approach
- A collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude who is passionate about people
- Excellent spoken and written English