🤓 Head of People
🌍 Ailleron SA | al. Jana Pawla II 43B, Kraków🖥 http://www.ailleron.com
#manager, #teampeople, #headofpeople
Ailleron is a team of 400 talented specialists that create our teams and power up our technologies. We are a group of IT enthusiasts whose knowledge and skills provided a number of innovative solutions to high-end companies from banking and hospitality industry, including mBank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered i Santander. Our everyday work is supported by innovation such as AI, ML, Cloud, and others, supported by Scrum and Management 3.0. With offices in USA, Singapore, Australia and Poland, we can guarantee you international projects with global opportunities.
Head of People
The Head of People, part of the management team, collaborates with managers and employees to drive strategy and engagement. Our Head of People is someone who is flexible, thoughtful and socially responsible and who delivers a rewarding employee experience while meeting business targets.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and developing the People team
- Human Capital Strategy- Creating and executing a human capital strategy focused on organizational vision, business goals and market conditions, while taking care of the entire life cycle of an employee. Cooperating closely with board members and the management team
- Workforce planning & recruitment – Supporting managers with various tasks, developing candidate profiles and collaborating with the recruitment team for an effective and qualitative recruitment process, as well as an excellent candidate experience
- Employer Branding- Building and supporting an EB strategy that ensures high levels of employee and candidate experience
- Learning & Development – Supporting managers with training and development initiatives alongside the L&D team
- People Analytics & Data - Proactively preparing & monitoring people data, providing reports and analytics to drive the decision-making process and regularly checking data points with the board and management team
- People & Culture projects & initiatives - Participating in or leading internal projects & initiatives to maintain and drive the company’s culture & values
- Operational excellence - Ensuring that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely. Seeking and introducing process improvement ideas in order to help Ailleron execute its business strategy and achieve its objectives
- Coordinate employment relations - Providing expertise and support to all areas of HR
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role that handles all aspects of the people life cycle
- Experience with a rapidly growing organization/startup is an advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate professionally with managers and employees, ability to use situationally appropriate communication techniques including collaboration, influence, information sharing and negotiation regarding complex topics
- A strong eye for business and the ability to translate business strategy into HR initiatives
- Proven success managing multiple priorities simultaneously, with a focus on driving results
- Excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
Send your CV by "Apply" button