🤓 People Partner
🌍 Ailleron SA | Aleja Jana Pawła II 43B, Kraków🖥 http://ailleron.com
Your role is to be a main contact point and advisor for managers on people programs, provide tactical and operational people related expertise and support to create an excellent employee experience. As a People Partner you are responsible for implementing people agenda and initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support of Managers - Provide relevant support, coaching, feedback and tools to managers
- Workforce planning & recruitment - Support managers on competences needed, candidate profiles and collaborate with the recruitment team for an effective and qualitative recruitment process as well as an excellent candidate experience.
- On and offboarding - Assist and advise managers on best practices for on/off-boarding
- People Analytics & Data - Proactively prepare & monitor people data, provide reports and analytics to be able to take decisions on relevant data and analytics
- Learning & Development – Support managers on training and development initiatives.
- People & Culture projects & initiatives - Participate in or lead internal projects & initiatives to maintain and drive company’s culture & values
- Coordinate employment relations aligned with local labor law
- Operational excellence - Ensure that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely. Seek and introduce process improvement ideas.
Who are we looking for?
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role handling all aspects of the people life cycle in a dynamically growing company/ startup
- Understanding of local employment legislation
- Strong interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and flexible with a "can-do" solution-focused approach
- A collaborative team player with positive and supportive attitude, passionate about people
- Excellent English spoken and written