🤓 JUNIOR HR PAYROLL SPECIALIST
🌍 Air Liquide | Jasnogórska 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.airliquide.com/pl/polska
#HR, #Payroll, #Administration
Challenges waiting for you
- Timely collect, maintain and consolidate payroll data,
- Prepare highly accurate Payroll & HR reports and collations,
- Respond to internal clients’ inquiries,
- Manage databases, ensure data integrity between the systems,
- Monitor deadlines defined by work regulations and labor law,
- Build effective relationships with internal and external customers,
- Take part in local & global HR projects.
We expect you to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting / Economics / Engineering and must be good with numbers,
- Fluent English Language,
- Skill with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting,
- We don't expect you to have previous experience but we want you to have extraordinary high “can do” attitude!
Why with us
- Work as a part of multinational, challenging work environment with respectful, collaborative team committed to your professional development,
- An attractive salary with best in class benefits such as extended medical insurance, life insurance, foreign travels insurance, multisport card, subsidy to language course, private pension fund and many more,
- Full time employment contract,
- 3 additional (paid) days of holiday per year.