🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
🌍 AirHelp | 3 maja 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.airhelp.com
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We are looking for experienced candidate to join our HR Team in Kraków as a Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for full cycle recruiting from job posting and sourcing candidates to finalising offers. We are a team of 5 people divided into different recruitment sectors, so everyone is fully responsible for the candidate experience, communication with the business, and needs to be very self-driven. In the Talent Acquisition Team, we value teamwork, sense of ownership, and communication as those three factors definitely make ourselves very effective.
Would you like to share the same values with us?
What will you do on board?
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting our culture and expectations, according to the employer branding strategy
- Develop sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Direct search - source the best candidates for our positions from LinkedIn & other career networks
- Conduct high-energy phone screens and interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as "Employer of Choice" to provoke enthusiasm with candidates
- Identify and share leads discovered through the interview process, reference checks, networking events and other candidate conversations
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager, and cooperate with appropriate stakeholders
- Support in employer branding activities such as job fairs, meet ups and hackathons
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruiting area
- At least 1 year of experience (current situation) in sourcing specialists in tech area (IT, Product Management, Data) in Kraków
- Experience in recruiting Ruby and Python developers will be a great asset
- Experienced with recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs, and application tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations and of different nationality
- A lot of POSITIVE ENERGY!
What we offer:
- Cooperation with a supporting, international and motivated team
- Private healthcare package and group life insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Cafeteria plan (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- Possibility to reward other team members with Bonusly points (redeemable for Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off, etc.)
- Daily dose of fruit, juices and snacks
We are travelers helping travelers! Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!