🤓 Training and Development Specialist
🌍 AirHelp | Al. Grunwaldzka 472C, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.airhelp.com/
#development, #trainer, #learning
We’re looking for an experienced Training Development Specialist to join AirHelp’s People Development Team in the HR Department. You will be acting as a learning and development consultant, supporting the growth of the company by developing other AirHelpers.
You will be reporting to the Head of People Development, and work closely with team leads and HR business partners (HRBP). You will support development programs including more complex and on-demand interventions (leadership, high potentials, more experienced audience).
You will take end-to-end ownership of learning offerings from design through delivery and measuring effectiveness. You’ll be involved in evaluations and continuous improvement, and managing the learning experience of trainees, making sure everything is consistent with our company values and company-wide strategy.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Design training programs, workshops, and development plans in multiple formats, including in-class training, remote sessions, and self-paced learning.
- Deliver classroom, virtual, and blended learning solutions through various means, including one-on-one, group, and online instruction.
- Support learning development across all of AirHelp’s teams.
- Proactively identify and address learning needs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and improve learning programs, and adapt the content to the needs.
- Conduct follow-up assessments of all completed training programs to evaluate and measure results.
- Support additional learning projects and internal knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Maintain our training records and development activities, keeping them up-to-date and provide monthly reports on learnings to the management.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in training delivery (various audience, topics, methods of delivery).
- Ability to design and implement effective and engaging training and development programs.
- Ability to assess the learning needs and evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong proactiveness and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Passion for working with people, knowledge, and skills sharing.
- A positive, professional personality.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, and Polish.)
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, and freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.