🤓 IT Recruiter - 12 months contract
🌍 Akamai | ul. Opolska 100, Kraków🖥 http://www.akamai.com
Would you like to engage and hire top talent for a premier technology company?
Do you enjoy building diverse and inclusive teams?
Join the Akamai HR Leadership team
Our HR Leadership team has a passion for building an inclusive and engaged workforce forming the foundation for Akamai’s high-performance culture. We're a team of innovative thinkers who are committed to bringing the very best work/life experience to all colleagues around the globe and making Akamai a great place to work.
Partner with the best
As a Recruiter you will manage the full life cycle recruiting process across of our Krakow site. Partnering with hiring managers you will implement creative recruiting strategies for assessing and selecting top talent. People are our most valuable asset and you will ensure that we hire the best!
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Managing full life-cycle recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing and offer negotiation
- Establishing trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess business needs, determine candidate profiles and creating hiring strategies.
- Using recruiting tools to build effective candidate pipelines
- Building and maintaining effective candidate relationships through proactive sourcing and continuous networking
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have IT recruitment experience from either in house, RPO or agency world
- Demonstrate knowledge of sourcing methods using tools such as LinkedIn, social media, etc.
- Have end user experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Be knowledgeable about the labor market and hiring trends, ideally in the technology sector.
- Have great communication skills and be able to effectively communicate in English, written and verbal.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!