🤓 IT Talent Sourcer - Contract
🌍 Akamai Technologies | Opolska 100, Kraków🖥 https://www.akamai.com/pl/pl/
About the Company
Akamai is unique if you consider Krakow market - we’re the only major CDN here, the only company that runs ⅓ of the global Internet traffic and delivers world class solutions for the vast majority of blue chip companies. This provides us with a great opportunity to participate in the projects that does not happen anywhere else, but also means a challenge - Krakow office is constantly growing and new teams are being established all the time, so how do we find our future colleagues when there’s no countless local companies like us?
This is exactly why we’re looking for a Technical Talent Sourcing and Research Specialist! An individual able to understand our business needs, use the expertise on the IT market to identify and contact the talent we’re looking for and finally, get them on board. If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, let us know - we’d love to meet you!
About the Team
Our Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment activities not only in Krakow, but also in various Akamai offices spread across the EMEA region. Working in conjunction with the Recruitment function that handles manager-facing recruitment activities, our Talent Sourcing and Research Specialists are on the front lines of recruiting, finding the talented people we need at Akamai. In addition to sourcing activities, we also do exhaustive research on industry trends, competitors, and employer branding projects.
- Seek for the top technical talents across EMEA, using various channels and tools (starting from the classic - LinkedIn Recruiter, through AmazingHiring, to the niche industry-specific communities)
- Mapp the market and help us understand the dynamics of the industry
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and do preliminary phone screen assessments
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible
- Constantly expand your knowledge about IT and Akamai’s business
- Develop and participate in employer branding activities (local marketing, social media, external and internal events) to build Akamai recognition in tech community
We’re looking for:
- Proven sourcing experience (preferably +1 year of hunting for passive IT candidates)
- Understanding of basic IT concepts, knowledge of technologies and frameworks common for local market
- Ability to build creative, long-term direct sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and fluent English
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and stakeholder relationships
- Proactivity, drive to constantly explore, improve and learn new things
- Passion and deep empathy for others, which helps you ensure candidates understand & appreciate our unique culture of being fun, innovative and quality-oriented
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and share your experience with a positive attitude!