🤓 HR Intern
🌍 AkzoNobel | Krakowiaków 48, Warszawa🖥 https://www.akzonobel.com/
#Internship, #staż, #stażwHR
As an Intern in HR Department you can learn how to:
- Handle incoming HR, benefits, payroll and HR-IT related queries from AkzoNobel employees.
- Provide administrative support to employee life cycle changes.
- Cooperate in an international environment.
- Cooperate with stakeholders on the different level of organization.
- Support continuous improvements and standardization initiatives
- Supporting colleagues in answering incoming questions from AkzoNobel’s employees.
- Supporting the team in creating employment contracts, letters and memos and ensuring employee records and all relevant systems and (third) parties are up-to-date and accurate.
- Responding to basic and moderately complex inquiries about policies and procedures (under general supervision).
- Closely collaborating with Senior People Services Experts in a team.
- Identifying returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and suggest for improvement to the team leader.
- Student/Graduate of Human Resources, Law or equivalent – part time/full time.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and other language: Dutch, German, French or Swedish.
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- The capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- 6-month paid internship with the remote work opportunities.
- Civil contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training on-the-job.
- CSR initiatives.