🤓 HR Services Cluster Lead
🌍 Alcon Polska Sp. z o.o. | Marynarska 15, Warszawa🖥 https://www.alcon.com/
#joinAGSwarsaw, #HRservice, #workday
The success of Alcon Global Services (AGS) in Warsaw depends on our people - we are always looking for sharp minds willing to join us in our mission to advance eye health worldwide. We are proud of creating an authentic work environment where we offer great tools and support capable individuals so they contribute and make an impact on our transformation.
HR Service Cluster Lead t is a part of a broader, diverse HR Service team – we speak many European languages and have the knowledge to support Alcon employees in different regions with employee lifecycle-related matters. We actively participate improvements of existing processes, take part in projects and provide insights, when required. We use Workday and Service Now to manage our workload and fulfill assigned tasks.
The scope of the role:
- Coordinate the day to day service delivery of the team assigned to specific region, provide guidance and troubleshoot issues
- Act as a first point of contact and a trusted advisor to employees and stakeholders in the assigned region
- Hands on process delivery of more complex HR administrative tasks, delegating the less complex task to the team (i.e. employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire processes, employee data changes, onboarding, etc.
- Resolve issues and address escalations when necessary
- Provide and analyze data insights that will help calibrate the service, improve process efficiency and ensure operational excellence
- Contribute expertise to projects, initiatives, knowledge base (instructions, process maps, policies, guidelines, handbooks, etc.)
Who will stand out as a great candidate:
- Previous HR service experience with proficiency in managing workload and complex tasks hands on, with accountability for service delivery
- Previous experience working in a similar regional HR service model, with proven track record of managing stakeholders
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge around the regional employment legislation and how it impacts local HR processes
- Experience working with Workday and Service Now preferably
- Process improvement mindset – not being afraid to challenge the existing ways of working, step up and drive changes if need be
What this job will give you is tools & challenges that meet your aspirations, high degree of independence and when you’re ready – opportunity to impact our HR Service. We take pride in creating authentic work environment where we listen and truly value the feedback of our people. Our modern office serves as a quiet workspace and a social hub with multiple break out areas and meeting rooms.