🤓 HR Services Trainees
🌍 Alcon Polska Sp. z o.o. | Marynarska 15, Warszawa🖥 https://www.alcon.com/
#HRservices, #joinAGSwarsaw, #Trainee
If you feel like discovering Human Resources, learn continuously, be part of a truly international team, and make an impact on the business and its people, you may be the person we are looking for!
We are offering a unique opportunity to start your career in Human Resources for those who value international collaboration under a trusted global brand. At Alcon AGS, we take no shortcuts when it comes to delivering great results – our job matters to the company and we search for ways to continuously deliver great HR service to our people. Would you like to be part of it?
As a Trainee, you will have a chance to:
- Learn & develop your career in HR services under a global brand
- Participate in routine operational tasks and when you’re ready - be exposed to more challenging areas with growth opportunities
- Use the language that you’ve mastered (English and Italian, Dutch, French, Russian or German)
- Be taken under the wings of an experienced team - you’ll get the sense of what is the level of expertise required to forward your career
- Upskill yourself, i.e. get to know best in class workflow management technology (Service Now) and HR systems (mainly Workday)
- Get a taste of HR in Shared Services multicultural environment
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate issue resolution with operations teams, ensure escalation if applicable
- Process employee lifecycle activities regarding employment verifications, personnel file administration, new hire processes, employee data changes, onboarding etc.
- Cooperate with various local and global teams to deliver best in class service
- Collaborate with the team to stabilize internal processes by building internal procedures, handbooks, guidelines, HR knowledge base for the team to use covering various HR processes and local legislation
- Share knowledge and best practices with others
How will we assess candidates?
- We’ll look for fluent English speakers with an additional European language (Dutch, French, German, Italian or Russian)
- We’ll select those who completed their Bachelor’s degree
- We’ll be keen to get to know about your academic achievements & any work experience
- We’ll ask you to submit a short essay
- We’ll invite you to an Assessment Centre to make a final decision
Our office serves as a quiet workspace, social hubs, team/project workspace and meeting rooms. We offer some flexibility for remote work. We care about creating a supportive, authentic work environment. Apply to speak to us – we’ll be happy to answer any questions!