🤓 Interview Preparation Consultant
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Puszkarska 7f, Kraków🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#trainer, #internalmobility, #coach
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Happy to say we have a great reputation of Internal Mobility service and currently we are looking for Interview Preparation Consultant to join our global solution within the well-known company (finance sector).
In this role you will:
- Handle 30 minutes coaching sessions preparing internal candidates for their interviews,
- Share best practice,
- Assess candidates’ prepared responses,
- Suggest topics to think about and perform role plays if required,
- Support in updating talent profiles and building internal talent pools in order to proactively match internal talent to available opportunities
- You will be in touch with all level of candidates – from specialist to Vice President.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment, internal mobility or in HR function,
- Interest or experience in an advisory role,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels,
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment & handling many calls,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken,
- Psychological background would be an asset,
- You’ll be asked to support different time zones so flexibility in working hours is required.
- Professional training programme with knowledge about processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Foreign language classes
- Benefits from Social Fund, including Multisport card
- Additional day off
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc.)
- Flexible work pattern
- Opportunities to engage in additional initiatives like Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or becoming a Trainer