🤓 IT Lead Sourcing Specialist
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | on-site with the client, Warszawa🖥 http://alexandermannsolutions.com/
#researcher, #recruitment, #sourcing
If you want to take up a new step in your career – join us and go for our challenge!
If you would like to develop in Recruitment area, work with prestigious companies and use your business English on a daily basis, join our Sourcing Team!
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertaking market mapping projects.
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation.
- Opportunity to work on various international projects with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology.
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or become an Internal Trainer.
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing strategy for each role.
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and the use of accessing the external market using world class research tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing).
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Hiring Managers or Recruiters.
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities.
- Deployment of effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using all sourcing channels effectively, managing multiple campaigns.
- Undertaking market mapping projects.
- Significant experience in searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods.
- Skilled influencer of stakeholders across all level, who believes that an effective recruitment outcome is dependent on the quality of the talent pipeline that feeds into it.
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner.
- Experience in direct search.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken. Fluency in any other European language would be of benefit.
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.