🤓 IT Talent Acquisition Partner (remote)
🌍 Alexander Mann Solutions | Centrum, Poznań🖥 https://www.weareams.com/
#recruitement, #workinginTA, #IT TalentPartner
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
As a IT Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will develop innovative sourcing options, maintain a network of engaged candidates as well as undertake market mapping projects.
You will join the Aptiv team and drive sourcing activities on the Polish & EMEA markets in the IT sector.
This is a remote opportunity based in Poland.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the job opening
- Building effective search strategies for each role
- Interpreting resourcing plans, define role requirements and developing innovative sourcing techniques (networking, headhunting, engaging passive talent via various world-class tools and platforms, e.g., LinkedIn)
- Interviewing candidates to determine their suitability for the role
- Managing clients’ expectations via direct contact with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Producing timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Ensuring constant flow of most relevant candidates for each opening
- Undertaking market research and mapping projects
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, fluency in Polish nice to have
- Experience in searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods
- Extensive communication and presentation skills
- Experience of using direct sourcing techniques
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ATSs) would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Working within truly international organisation with years of expertise that welcomes diverse talented people from all over the world
- Remote work possibilities
- Stable career with one employer as well as career development opportunities and working for different clients on various international projects.
- You can meet, work and learn from 2 organisations at the same time
- Contract of employment (Umowa o pracę)
- Opportunity to get involved in different initiatives related to your values
- Possibility to attend internal learning programs
- Buddy – assistant, who will support you during your first weeks with us
- Benefits: Additional day off plus one voluntary leave day; Private health insurance (Generali); Private medical care (LuxMed); Language classes; Multisport Plus card or other social fund benefits – you chose what works for you; glasses/contact lenses reimbursement; Online learning platform for your constant development and more!